METEOR BIKE GLOVES GEL GX41
Model GX41 is a product from the new series of cycling gloves known and valued brand Meteor. They have been designed for people who spend their time actively.
In addition to professional appearance, they are also distinguished by high-quality workmanship. For the production of the outer layer, a flexible fabric was used to allow unrestricted hand movements. The inner side is equipped with a system of foam inserts that absorb shock and protect against injuries, without reducing the flexibility of the gloves.
The thumb part covers the absorbent terry material used to wipe sweat.
Special loops were sewn between the fingers to facilitate quick removal of gloves.
This model will protect your hands for many seasons!
Hook and loop fastener. Elastic draw cord in the wrist. Rubber print improving grip.
- reinforcement of the base of thumb specially tailored patch around the thumb protects against excessive oppression in the sensitive spot
- hook and loop fastener facilitate the rapid and strong fastening
- eco-leather inserts increase comfort by adjusting to the individual characteristics of the hand, even for the youngest users
- anatomical stitching perfect fit to the shape of hand prevents pressure on the veins of palm
- Softshell membrane breathable, windproof, lets you enjoy the activity even on cooler days
- prehensile shape increased grip thanks to the support of the areas of hand responsible for the power of grip touch
- protective panel with increased resistance to abrasion in the fulcrum of the hand in the event of a fall
- silicone prints.
Size of the glove should be selected by measuring perimeter of the hand without the thumb.
- Polyamide, polyester, nylon.