METEOR CYCLING HELMET GRUVER IN-MOLD
GRUVER is one of the latest models of METEOR helmets.
It was made in IN-MOLD technology using the highest quality materials. This technology consists in combining the outer and inner layers of the helmet in the early stages of production. Thanks to this solution, the design of the helmet is extremely light, while maintaining the highest safety parameters.
This helmet provides excellent head protection, without any discomfort, even during longer trips. It has an original and stylish design, which will appeal to more demanding users. It works perfectly during various forms of cycling activities. The GRUVER model will appeal to all fans of road cycling,
Lightweight design and aerodynamic shape ensure maximum comfort. The shell made of highly stretchy EPS polystyrene absorbs all the stress created during the fall. The protective effect of the helmet results from the structure of the material from which it was made - it contains innumerable microscopic air pores. An additional advantage of this solution is not to absorb water and sweat.
The use of soft, pleasant to the touch and detachable lining, guarantees very comfortable use of the helmet during long trips.
Simple and quick size adjustment is possible by using the FIT SIZE system, a multi-stage ring for smooth regulation of the circuit. Using one hand, it can be adjusted to the head in a few seconds using the small knob on the back of the helmet.
The helmet is equipped with 23 holes ensuring constant air circulation around the head and heat dissipation - the AIR FLOW system. Adequate ventilation protects the scalp from excessive sweating.
Reflective elements placed on the back of the helmet will provide additional visibility also when driving after dark.
The model is equipped with a detachable visor, protecting against wind or harmful effects of sunlight.
- Material of the outer shell: PVC
- Inside absorbent material: EPS
- Certi fi cate - a product compliant with the requirements of European standard EN1078
- Dimensions and weight:
- The AIR FLOW system - a ventilation system guides the air stream through openings in the shell of the helmet without any negative impact on its stability;
- Sytem FLY NET - mesh placed in the front ventilation openings, protects the head against insect bites while riding in warm and humid conditions;
- Antibacterial interior - soft, delicate to the touch lining preventing the growth of bacteria and reducing the unpleasant odor caused by sweat, does not catch on hair;
- QUICK-RELEASE system - buckles for quick fastening;
- FIT SIZE system - headlock multistage ring for smooth adjustment of the circuit;
- Removable padding - it's easier to keep the sweat-proof elements clean when you can wash them efficiently and dry them.