INLINE SKATES METEOR MONSTER
Inline skates from the latest collection meteor 2019 were created for recreational riding.
The special design allows easy size adjustment, and the latch provides change only when you want it.
The structure of the shell allows movement and changing the position of the foot while driving, without losing stiffness.
Thanks to the combination of a plastic runner and ABEC-7 carbon bearings, the roll is light and durable, and the ride is smooth and relaxing. In addition, the high built at the back of the shell stabilizes the ankle and prevents injury.
- Crust: synthetic material;
- Inner boot: synthetic and textile materials;
- Skid: plastic;
- Wheels: PU;
- Wheel hardness: 82A;
- Bearings: ABEC;
- Maximum user weight:
- Size S and M - up to 60 kg (class B);
- Size L - up to 100 kg (class A).-7 carbon,
- The brake - a special material that will not wear off after a few brakes, which will ensure effective protection for longer;
- Additional loop for easy roll placement;
- MULTI-AERATION - specially designed ventilation openings;
- The panel allows you to change the position of the foot while driving;
- Length adjustment;
- An integrated semi-soft inner shoe.
- 3 in 1 fastening system:
- easy - classic laced inner shoe;
- fast - lower Velcro band;
- safe - strong buckle closure (QUICK-LOCK buckle), blocking the leg and preventing injury.
Size and wheel diameter:
|International size||EU size||Inner length||Wheel diameter|
|S||30 - 33||19 cm||64 mm|
|M||34 - 37||22 cm||70 mm|
|L||38 - 41||25 cm|| 72 mm
* Insert lengths may vary slightly.