METEOR BIKE GLOVES GEL GXQ 180
GEL GXQ 180 is a product from the newest series (2019) of METEOR cycling gloves.
They have been designed for lovers of cycling.
In addition to professional appearance, they are distinguished by high quality. For the production of the outer layer, we used a flexible fabric that allows unrestricted hand movements and guarantees a comfortable fit.
This model will protect your hands for many seasons, during various forms of cycling activities.
- removable handles - loops make it easier to take off your gloves;
- anatomic stitching - a solution that makes it possible to perfectly match gloves to the shape of the hand, prevents pressure on the veins inside the hand;
- gel pad - prevents vibrations transmitted from the handlebars to the hands, absorbs shocks;
- stretch fabric - elastic panels guarantee full freedom of hand movements;
- absorbent terry - a special material with increased absorbency;
- strengthening the base of the thumb - a specially cut patch in the area of the thumb protects against excessive pressure in a sensitive place;
- 3D mesh - material with a 3D structure with microchannels ensures optimal air flow around the hand;
- reflective elements - increase visibility.
Size: (the width of the glove without stretching / length of the glove)
- S: 9,3 cm / 15 cm;
- M: 9,5 cm / 15,3 cm;
- L: 10,7 cm / 15,7 cm;
- XL: 11,5 cm / 16,5 cm.
Dimensions and weight in the package:
- S: 22x18x2 cm / 62 g;
- M: 22x18x2 cm / 64 g;
- L: 22x18x2 cm / 70 g;
- XL: 22x18x2 / 72 g.