METEOR BIKE GLOVES GEL GXQ 190
GEL GXQ 190 is a product from the latest series (2019) of METEOR cycling gloves.
They have been designed for lovers of cycling.
In addition to professional appearance, they are distinguished by high quality. For the production of the outer layer, we used a flexible fabric that allows unrestricted hand movements and guarantees a comfortable fit.
This model will protect your hands for many seasons, during various forms of cycling activities.
- velcro closure - enables quick and safe fitting of the wrist glove;
- removable handles - loops make it easier to take off your gloves;
- anatomic stitching - a solution that makes it possible to perfectly match gloves to the shape of the hand, prevents pressure on the veins inside the hand;
- gel pad - prevents vibrations transmitted from the handlebars to the hands, absorbs shocks;
- stretch fabric - elastic panels guarantee full freedom of hand movements;
- absorbent terry - a special material with increased absorbency;
- 3D mesh - material with a 3D structure with microchannels ensures optimal air flow around the hand;
- reflective elements - increase visibility.
- nylon 30%;
- polyuretan 52%;
- elastan 18%.
Size: (the width of the glove without stretching / length of the glove)
- XS: 8,8 cm / 13,3 cm;
- S: 9,1 cm / 13,3 cm;
- M: 9,3 cm / 13,7 cm;
- L: 9,5 cm / 14,3 cm;
- XL: 9,7 cm / 14,5 cm.
Dimensions and weight in the package:
- XS: 25,7x15,3x2 cm / 50 g
- S: 25,3x15,3x2 cm / 54 g;
- M: 25x17,7x2 cm / 56 g;
- L: 27x18x2 cm / 60 g;
- XL: 27,5x18,2x2 cm / 60 g.