METEOR CYCLING HELMET CRUST IN-MOLD
The CRUST cycling helmet is a model from the latest METEOR helmet collection.
It was made in IN-MOLD technology using the highest quality materials. This technology consists in combining the outer and inner layers of the helmet in the early stages of production. Thanks to this solution, the design of the helmet is extremely light, while maintaining the highest safety parameters.
The CRUST model provides excellent head protection, and its aerodynamic shape does not cause discomfort even during longer trips. The original and stylish design is another unquestionable advantage, which will make it popular for all fans of road cycling, it will also work perfectly during other forms of cycling activities.
The shell is made of high quality polycarbonate, it absorbs all the stresses that may arise during a fall. In addition, it is a material resistant to high temperatures, thanks to which the helmet will not undergo any deformation. The protective effect of this model results from the structure of the material, which contains innumerable microscopic air pores. An additional advantage of this solution is not to absorb water and sweat.
The use of soft, pleasant to the touch and detachable lining guarantees very comfortable use of the helmet during long trips.
Simple and quick size adjustment is possible by using the FIT SIZE system, a multi-stage ring for smooth regulation of the circuit. Using one hand, it can be adjusted to the head in a few seconds using the small knob on the back of the helmet. The Classic Slide System Run system will allow non-standard adjustment of the helmet to the shape and size of the head by means of an additional band sliding inside the helmet (3 stages of adjustment).
The helmet is equipped with 32 holes ensuring constant air circulation around the head and enabling heat dissipation - the AIR FLOW system. Adequate ventilation protects the scalp from excessive sweating.
- Material of the outer shell: polycarbonate
- Inside absorbent material: EPS
- Certi fi cate - a product compliant with the requirements of European standard EN1078
- Dimensions of the helmet: 55-58cm
- Weight: 250g
The AIR FLOW system - a ventilation system guides the air stream through openings in the shell of the helmet without any negative impact on its stability;
- Fly Net system - a grid placed in the front ventilation openings, protects the head against insect bites while driving in warm and humid conditions;
- Antibacterial interior - soft, delicate to the touch lining preventing the growth of bacteria and reducing the unpleasant odor caused by sweat, does not catch on hair;
- QUICK-RELEASE system - buckles for quick fastening;
- FIT SIZE system - headlock multistage ring for smooth adjustment of the circuit;
- Run System Classic Slide - a system that allows you to customize the helmet to the shape and size of the head by means of an additional band sliding inside the helmet (3 levels of adjustment);
- Removable padding - it's easier to keep the sweat-proof elements clean when you can wash them efficiently and dry them.
|Insect protection mesh:|
|Product compliant with the standard:|