SKATES METEOR HELISS
Rolls designed for all enthusiasts of recreational riding who like to stand out from the crowd.
The special design allows easy size adjustment, and the latch provides change only when you want it.
The design of the shell allows movement and changing the position of the foot while driving, without losing stiffness.
Thanks to the combination of a skid made of extremely durable aluminum and ABEC-7 carbon bearings, the roll is lightweight and durable, and the ride smooth and relaxing. Polyurethane wheels guarantee very good drive parameters. In addition, the high built at the back of the shell stabilizes the ankle and prevents injury.
- Crust: synthetic material
- Inner boot: synthetic and textile materials
- Skid: aluminum
- Wheels: PU
- Wheel hardness: 80A
- Bearings: ABEC-7 carbon
- Maximum user weight: up to 100 kg (class A).
- Brake - a special material that will not wear off after a few brakes, which will ensure effective protection for longer
- Additional loop for easy roll placement
- A panel that allows you to change the position of the foot while driving
- Length adjustment
- An integrated semi-soft inner shoe
- 3 in 1 fastening system:
- easy - classic laced inner shoe
- quick - lower Velcro band
- safe - strong buckle closure (QUICK-LOCK buckle), blocking the leg and preventing injury.
Synthetic and textile materials
|The hardness of the wheels:|
|The diameter of the wheels:|
|Length of the insoles:|
|Maximum user weight:|