TREKKING POLE KING CAMP AIR QUICK KA4665
- Because the poles are telescopic - consist of four connected parts they can be adjusted to the height of each user, and they do not occupy much space while storing
- The maximum length of the King Camp pole is 135 cm (fluent adjustment)
- Anatomically shaped foam handle fits well in the hand. Below the handle is an additional bracket (flange), allowing a quick change of the point of holding the stick - very usefull when climbing a steep slope.
- 4 connected tubes made of aluminum
- anchor rings (made of plastic)
- tip, a plate, handle and handloop
- and absorber damping system (ANTI-SHOCK) for better vibration damping (ensures the safety of the wrist joint), it is possible to activate and deactivate the shock absorber.
The use of poles:
- ensures balance while walking
- are useful during the descent - relieve spine and knee joints
- are a useful probe to test the area, on which we stomp
- when resting, can support backpacks
- may be useful as scaffold.
Quantity per carton: 30
Price per 1 piece.