METEOR SKI HELMET WITH VISOR HOLO black
The ski helmet with visor is the latest model of METEOR helmets. Provides excellent head protection, without any discomfort, even during longer trips. It has an original and stylish design, which will appeal to more demanding users. Perfect for winter activities.
Lightweight design and aerodynamic shape ensure maximum comfort. The shell is made of highly extensible EPS polystyrene, absorbs all stresses arising during tha fall.
The use of warm, soft and pleasant to the touch, detachable lining with with holes and two stripes made of ventilation mesh guarantees very comfortable use of the helmet.
The helmet is equipped with 11 holes ensuring constant air circulation around the head and heat dissipation - the AIR FLOW system. Adequate ventilation protects the scalp against excessive sweating.
Simple and quick size adjustment is possible by using the HEAD LOCK system, a multi-stage ring for smooth regulation of the circuit. Using one hand, it can be adjusted to the head in a few seconds using the small knob on the back of the helmet.
- Material of the outer shell: ABS
- Inside absorbent material: EPS
- Goggles - filter S2
- Certificate - a product compliant with the requirements of European standard CE EN1077
- The AIR FLOW system - a ventilation system guides the air stream through openings in the shell of the helmet without any negative impact on its stability;
- QUICK-RELEASE system - buckles for quick fastening;
- HEAD LOCK system - headlock multistage ring for smooth adjustment of the circuit;
- Removable padding - it's easier to keep the sweat-proof elements clean when you can wash and dry them
- Removable ear pads which doesn't limit hearing;
- Adjustable ventilation system.
|Product compliant with the standard:|
|Outer shell material:|
|Absorbent material inside:|